|How to add sitemap in Blog|
1. Sign in to your Google Webmaster Tools our create new one.
2.Click and open the blog title for which you want to add sitemap.
3. Check the left side and click on Sitemaps button.
4. Look at the top right corner of the page, select Add/Test sitemap button.
5. You will a small box will appear.
6. Then add the below code in the text field.
This code above is the sitemap code for your blogger blog which you need to add.
The number 500 refers to how many posts you want fetched by google console.
7. Click “Submit Sitemap” button.
Refresh the page and also refresh your blog.
This article will help you rank on Number 1 Google Search Engine Page.
When your posts exceed 500 then you have add again
This is the sitemap code for your blogger blog which you need to add. The number 1000 refers to how many posts you want fetched.
Press “Submit Sitemap” button.